- Additional Information
Featured Product No Size 24 Brand Nurofen MPN 12183 Directions Adults and Children 12 years and older Swallow 2 capsules with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 capsules after at least 8 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Ingredients Each capsule contains: Ibuprofen Ph. Eur 300mg Sustained Release. Pharmacy Product Yes Prescription Only No Side Effects Please see inside leaflet Warnings
- Do not take if you: have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach
- are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- are under 12 years old.
- Consult your doctor, before taking the capsules, if you are asthmatic, have stomach or bowel disorders, have kidney, heart or liver problems or are in first 6 months of pregnancy.
More Info The active ingredient (which makes the medicine work) is ibuprofen. It belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body's response to pain, swelling and high temperature. Nurofen Long Lasting Pain Relief 300mg Prolonged Release Capsules is used for the relief of: Backache, Rheumatic Pain and Muscular Pains.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sale Price £8.99
Our Price £11.49
Sale Price £10.99
Our Price £4.02
Sale Price £3.65