- Additional Information
Featured Product No Size 8 Tablets Brand Eropid MPN HP/05/236 Directions Take one tablet, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not take more than one tablet a day. Ingredients 50mg of Sildenafil. Contains tartrazine. See package leaflet for further information. Pharmacy Product Yes Prescription Only No Side Effects Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them. The side effects are usually mild to moderate and of short duration. Warnings
Do not take Eropid:
• If you do not have an erection problem
• If you take an nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
• If you take riociguat or other guanylate cyclase stimulators for high blood pressure in the lungs
• If you take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
• If you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels.
• If you have a severe liver problem
• Have low blood pressure
• If you have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
• If you have deformed penis
• If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
More Info The amount of time this medicine takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30-60 minutes to work. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity.